Friday, April 10, 2009

About us!




Hey! It"s me, Catie! I am 14 years old and live with my grandma and grandpa. They are the best. I may not get my way all the time, but I still love them.Nicole is my bestfriend out of all my friends. She is the one that understands me. Whenever I think about something she usually says "not a good idea Catie" so I listen to her.



Nicole knows how to make me laugh when I am sad. I aways know how to talk to her without knowing she will tell the whole school. She is the funneist person ever! She is one of the best people to talk to about boys. LOL, but there is one more thing i need to say..... Cole ily2 baby and its been te best 3 years almost 4!, but its been the best i dont know what i would do if i didnt have you.


Hey you! my name is nicole but you can call me cole.I live with my mom and little sister. I am 14 years old and im crazy as what catie thinks. i have known catie for almost 4 years. yeah sure we have our ups and downs but they dont last to long.

when i met catie we were in 6th grade it was te weirdest way to become friends. LOL, when i am with catie its like a whole other story. We can NEVER! stop laughing. Catie and me can talk on the phone for 3 hours if we wanted to LOL. but one more thing............... ily2 baby!




1 comment:

  1. Heyyyyyyyy! YOU are MY sister! Naw...just joking. The more sisters the better. :) Can't wait for more blog posts.
    LY

    ReplyDelete