Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A long Story!

So this is catie this time. cole andme got in this fight as of all of you know. Anyways cole and me didnt talk for 3 days!it was so bad. Everyone in the school knew about us and we didnt even tell people. I guess it all happend on friday Mrs.Mack was making us do this project so of course me and cole go to be partners,but..........emily got in the way and it truned into someting bad.After that i went to work wit someone else. I went and worked with melanie. Choir was almsot over thank god, and we still had one class together in 6th hour. When Cole is mad she wont talk to anyone same with me thats how i think everyone found out. That same weekend i was supossed to go to a hotel with her,but couldnt cause papa and grandma said no. sadly. So we didnt talk through the whole weekend too! Thats when i thought something was up with us.I didnt want to call Cole cause i didnt know what to say. After that one Monday EVERYONE! knew about me and Cole being in fight,it was crazy! Cole wasnt at school that day so i was pretty glad she wasnt because of Friday. I guess cole was being buddies with Caitlin and Caitlin knew everything about cole thats when i thought to myself. I said "why is Cole telling Cailtin everything and not me?!?!?!?" The whole day at school everyone was saying how our friendship was over! I was so upset. When i got home that same day i txted her going "hey is it true? is our friendship really over??" I waited about 5 min and she txted backgoing "why do you need to know so badly? is it because you can replace me?!?" I was so mad wen she said that because know one can even come close to replace Cole. I txted back going "no! i wouldnever do that!" So the final txt came and she said yes. I cryed for a while. I didnt know what happened with us. That night i went to bed pretty early. I could not sleep. When we got to school the next day it was so hard not to talk to each other. I had 1st, lunch, 4th, and 6t hour with her and of course we sat by eachother for i our seats. We never talked to eachother the whole time. The worst part was at lunch! i always eat her noddles and i knew there would some left over and i wanted tem really badly but i didnt want to go over there and say "Cole can i have your noddles?" So i said um no. and didnt do it. There is one thing about cole she never cries! When she is upset she just wont cry like i would. So after 1st hour i dont know what she said but i cryed and she knew it because she told me she was about to come over and hug me but we werent friends so she couldnt. Edus was tomorrow and we didnt know what to do becuase we were partenrs for it too. The next to days went pretty fast. Then came the day for edrus. We had to leave after lunch so we can get there on time. I sat with kristen and we had fun on the way there. Kristen and i had eye contact of Cole and Cole kept giving us looks so we just looked the other way. The ride there nothing really happend untill we got there. It was Alesias b-day and i wanted to find a way to become Coles friend again. Cole told me when i smiled at her it made her feel all good and happy inside. Cole yelled really loud going "Catie dont fall"and i said "Cole dont go into the bathroom". When we laughed i knew we were going to be friends again. So we skated for like awhile and i was trying to get Cole by her self so i could talk to her but it just woulndt work!. Finally after 1 hour we were there i got her and said Cole! Cole! i need to talk to you and then the music got really loud so i said come here and we both almost fell haha Cole said what is it Catie? thats when i said "Cole i am really sorry for everything i did! i missed you so much! my life is boring with out you and i just miss you alot and i want you to be my buddie again!!!!" It got really quiet she looked like she was going to cry for a sec. Then she come out and said really! i missed you 2! and EVERYONE saw us hug! Thats when we both said we can never not be friends! The rest of the day we couple skated and had a ton of fun on the bus! We took over 50 pictures lol! So thats how we became friends again! And we will never have a fight like that ever again! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment